Whether it is a complex and sophisticated business arrangement or a specific contract related issue we have the expertise to guide you through with solution driven practical advisement.
- When Is A Contract Unenforceable?
- If The Other Party Breaches Our Contract, Can I Sue Or Take Other Legal Action?
- I Don’t Want To End Up In Court. Can A Contract Require Disputes To Be Arbitrated Instead?
- What Types Of Contracts Does Your Firm Assist Clients In Drafting?
- How Do You Approach Drafting A New Contract And Amending A Contract?
Similar to contracts and agreements, transactions between parties often carry legal weight. When an exchange of services and money is involved, especially large sums, a knowledgeable transactional law attorney should be consulted. An expert transactional law attorney can anticipate and minimize issues or disputes that can develop through transactional business deals, negotiations, or agreements. By mitigating issues, the chances of litigating the matter can also be reduced. Without the assistance of a transactional law attorney, clients risk higher costs, financial loss, and potential business opportunities.
- What Types Of Transactional Law Matters Does Your Firm Handle?
- How Can A Transactional Attorney Help Minimize The Potential For Future Litigation For Our Company?
When you need an attorney who can navigate through tough negotiations with real results. From negotiating on behalf of large media companies and television studios to negotiating construction agreements we have the knowledge and expertise to help you achieve your goals.
- What Scenarios Typically Lead To A Business Bringing In An Attorney With Negotiating Skills?
- What Is The Benefit Of Bringing In An Attorney Who Is An Experienced Negotiator Early On In Your Business Dealings?
When you need peace of mind or want a full document review and legal advisement we can help. Having a vast and varied experience with document drafting, review, and negotiation we can spot the common and uncommon pitfalls to help with your situation.
- Would You Recommend That All Agreements Be In Writing?
- What Are Some Issues You Spot When Reviewing Documents On Behalf Of Clients?
- What Pitfalls Do Businesses Face In Reviewing And Drafting Their Own Contracts?
With a wide array of experience in advocating for those working in the construction industry we can help you with your construction related legal issues. Liens, bonds, disputes, employment, OSHA, and more. Read More
Having experience with general disputes as well as employment related issues across multiple industries we can help guide and advise you through issues you or your business may be facing. We can also help avoid common issues before they arise through proactive legal advisement and policy implementation. Read More
Wills And Trusts
We can help make sure you and your loved ones are protected with sound legal documents expressing your desires for your estate. Whether a fully drafted estate plan or simple advisement we can guide you through the process so you can make the choices that work for you. Read More
Whether you are a first time business owner or established company we can assist with your business needs. Formation, advisement, and the tools you need to protect and grow your business we can help. Read More
Entertainment And Sports
Having the unique skill set required in understanding the entertainment and sports business world we can protect your investment in you. Negotiating for large television and movie studios we have the inside track to make sure you are getting a fair agreement when it comes to representing you in your entertainment and sports career. Read More
Call Now For A Personalized Consultation